MioIndirizzo Srl has an Open peering policy.
We will happily connect with any network with which we have a common exchange presence.
If multiple exchanges, we prefer to peer at every location.
The peering is based on good will and effort, therefore neither party is liable to the other party for losses or damage from interruption of peering for any period of time.
If a more formal/written agreement is needed on your side, please contact us for an arrangement.
MioIndirizzo Srl puts great effort to provide uncongested bandwidth at all exchange points. We costantly monitor the bandwidth used at every location and update the links within reasonable time when the traffic exceedes 80% of available bandwith.
If you peer with MioIndirizzo Srl, make sure the following expectations are met
- Use BGPv4;
- Only send us traffic destined to our network;
- Don’t point default route to us;
- Don’t announce prefixes longer than /24;
- Announce consistent routes at every exchange;
- Have an up-to-date peeringdb record.
MioIndirizzo Srl applies the following to every peering connection
- We filter RFC1918 addresses, both inbound and outbound;
- We filter BOGON addresses, both inbound and outbound;
- We apply BCP38 filtering;
- We announce only networks with AS_PATH starting with our own AS (201102) as registered in the Ripe-NCC database;
- We accept only network with AS_PATH starting with peer’s own AS;
- We announce the same networks/routes at every exchange.
General Peering Information
|Private Peering||On request|
|MD5||Supported, not mandatory|
|IPv4 prefix limit||100|
|IPv6 prefix limit||20|
|Techical and Supportemail@example.com|